Emily Pets® High Quality Bentonite Clay Cat Litter
- Clumping cat litter
- Macromolecular can water-absorbent
- the raw material is 100% nature Bentonite
- New beautiful round-shaped/ball-shaped
- Compact clump
- Super odor control
Bentonite clay cat litter
High quality bentonite clay cat litter is a premium clumping cat litter that has very low dust for the prevention of sticking to fur and paws that cause tracking. Bentonite cat litter has strong absorption that forms hard clump when coming in contact with liquid waste. it also forms clumps surrounding solid waste and absorbs the odor as well.
EMILY PETS Ball-Shaped Bentonite Cat Litter produced by our company is made of 100% natural bentonite clay, after high-temperature sterilization, So it is very Eco-friendly. Super odor control and leaving the surrounding fresh with fragrance.
Clumping can quickly absorb. Our sand dust-free rate can be up to 99.9%. Added into several flavors including apple, rose, lavender and lemon, etc.
Our products are also exported to clients in such countries and regions as Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions, North America, South America, Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Central Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and other regions…
Benefits of bentonite clay cat litter
ECONOMICAL IN USE
Emily pets cat litter creates a solid pellet, clean on the outside, which encloses all liquids and odours. Instead of emptying the tray, remove the pellet with a scoop and refill the quantity required.
Absorbs liquids by 100%. Eliminates all odors.
Place the waste of Emily pets cat litter in a compost. Soon you will have an excellent natural fertilizer for your plants.
NO WASTE JUST REFILL
You fill cats tray 7cm of Emily pets cat litter and refill when required.
DUST FREE-NO FOOTPRINTS
Emily Pets’ cat litter is 99% dust-free. Your cat will leave no footprints after stepping out of the tray.
Emily pets cat litter is a natural product, so it is contain no chemical additives.
Raw Material: bentonite clay
Appearance: white/ light gray
Packing Specification: 5L—6 bags/pp bag
5kg— 1 bag/pp bag
INGREDIENTS & PARAMETER
Compressed Resistance(g): > 400g
Specific Gravity(g/ml): 0.75-0.83g/ml
Moisture: < 8%
Size: 1-4mm(we can also OEM other size)
Dust: < 0.5%
Fragrance: Apple, Lemon, Lavender, Original.(other fragrance can also be provided)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Fill clean litter tray with approximately 7-10cm of cat litter for Cats &Kittens.
2. Regularly remove clumps and solid waste to maintain freshness. For more than one cat, shorten usage cycle rather than filling the tray with more litter than recommended.
CHANGING TO A NEW LITTER：
1. Pour cat litter for Cats & Kittens into the bottom of a clean litter tray, filling to about half what you would normally use.
2. Fill the rest of your litter tray to its normal level with your usual litter, mixing as you add.
3. Be sure to allow your cat time to adjust(approx.1 week)
4. Once your cat has adjusted, empty tray completely and refill with cat litter for Cats & Kittens.）
Write a review