A Quick Introduction to A Practical Cat Litter-Pine Cat Litter
Pine cat litter is made of pine as the main raw material, supplemented by a small amount of natural binder granulation, no dust or dust is very small, will not cause air pollution, and the ability of infiltration is very strong, with good agglomeration and taste absorption function. Direct absorption of urine, can be directly discarded into the toilet flush, and usually does not need too much cleaning. However, pine cat litter will become powdery after absorbing urine. When the whole pot is almost powdery, it can be completely discarded and has a long service life.
This is the original pine cat litter, this is an activated carbon pine cat litter.
The main raw material is 100% of pine wood. The whole process does not add any chemical adhesive,so first-class quality, and perfect packaging.
It is natural and sizes about 6mm.
1. Healthy: 100% natural PINE WOOD.
2. Eco-friendly: The whole process does not add any chemical adhesive, after absorbing water can be directly put into the toilet and washed away.
3. Super odor control: After absorbing water, it can quickly lock the ammonia in cat urine and keep the home environment fresh.
4. Dust-free: PINE WOOD cat litter texture closely, dusty rarely happens. It’s friendly to the environment.
5. Excellent water absorption effect.
6. Low consumption rate, long service life.
7. Easy to use, become powder after discarding or flushing into the toilet.
Method of use—–Prepare a double-layer litter box:
Pine litter becomes powder when it absorbs water after the owner urinates in the litter box. The unabsorbed part remains solid. For this particular reason, prepare a double-layer litter box. Fill cat litter to the upper layer. When pine litter absorbs water, it will expand and scatter into powder and fall to the bottom, so be sure to lay it down.