A Type of Pragmatic Cat Litter — Lightweight Golden Cat Litter
Cat owners know that cat litter is a must-have pet product for raising cats. There are many types of cat litter, but do you know about vermiculite cat litter? Vermiculite cat litter is a new type of lightweight golden cat litter. It has many characteristics and is suitable for many cat owners who need this cat litter.
What is the vermiculite?
Vermiculite is a natural, inorganic, non-toxic, clay mineral similar to montmorillonite, which swells under high temperature. It is a relatively rare mineral and belongs to silicate. Its crystal structure is monoclinic, which looks like mica from its appearance. Vermiculite is produced when certain granite is hydrated, it is generally produced at the same time as asbestos. Because vermiculite has the ability of ion exchange, it has a great effect on the nutrition of the soil.
After the raw vermiculite sheet is roasted at high temperature, its volume can rapidly expand several times to several tens of times. The expanded vermiculite is called expanded vermiculite, which has a layered structure with crystal water between the layers, which is generally golden yellow. The bulk density is 50-200kg/m3, the thermal conductivity is small, and it is a good thermal insulation material. The high-quality expanded vermiculite has a maximum operating temperature of 1100°C. In addition, expanded vermiculite has good electrical insulation.
Advantages of the lightweight golden cat litter:
Cat litter made of vermiculite has a similar clumping effect to bentonite cat litter, but there are some differences due to the properties of the material
1. Vermiculite cat litter has the properties of lightweight cat litter, so that the same amount of cat litter, vermiculite cat litter can absorb twice the urine volume of bentonite cat litter.
2. Has the function of heat preservation and heat insulation.
3. The color is more beautiful, closer to the original cat litter that cats love.
4. Lightweight cat litter, lightweight, easier to move, and convenient to carry.
5. After using the cat litter, it is fertilizer to nourish the land.
Now It’s Your Turn
I hoped you enjoyed my detailed information about the lightweight cat litter.
Now I want to hear from you:
Which parts from this post are you most excited to know?
Are you going to know more about cat litter?
Let me know by leaving a quick comment.