Emily Pets Let You Know How about Pine Cat Litter Work for Cats
Cat litter is a pet product that every cat owner will use, and there are many different types of cat litter on the market. Pine cat litter is one of the most common cat litter. Pine wood is the main raw material. There is no dust, which will not cause air pollution. It has a very strong anti-permeability ability and has a better odor absorption function. It can directly absorb urine and can be directly discarded into the toilet to flush away, usually without excessive cleaning. However, the pine cat litter will become powdery after absorbing urine. When the whole pot is almost powdered, it can be discarded and has a long service life.
Benefits of pine cat litter
Pine cat litter has the characteristics of strong deodorization, super-fast moisture absorption, long-lasting effectiveness, strong antibacterial force, and easy handling. In the process of use, the smell in the cat’s urine or feces can be tightly absorbed and not emitted, keeping the air in your room fresh and odor-free. Moreover, there is no agglomeration, no traces, no dust, light specific gravity, less garbage, and it is very convenient and easy to handle.
The use of pine cat litter saves a lot of money than other cat litter, and it does not need to be cleaned every day. The friction between the particles is large and it is not easy to roll. The stability of this kind of cat litter is relatively good so that the cat will not have the feeling of sinking. This kind of cat litter will not stick to the hair easily, and will not be taken out of the litter box with the cat after the cat is ready. It is also more convenient to clean up. It can be poured directly into the toilet to clean it, or it can be burned directly.
How to use pine cat litter?
- the double-layered litter box is the best. Keep the cat litter box dry, put the cat litter on the upper layer, put an appropriate amount of 3-5 cm of pine cat litter, and spread it evenly.
- You can put some newspapers or pet changing pads in the lower layer. Use it to absorb the powdered fines of the upper layer of pine cat litter. This step is very important to facilitate centralized cleaning.
- Pine cat litter for cats may not bury their poop well. If the cat not buried the poop well, use a shovel to bury the poop. It will be odorless immediately. Wait until it is dry before shoveling it out and throw it in the toilet for flushing. Drop. If there is no one in the house but well ventilated, even if it is not buried, it will dry after a while and there will be no smell. In other words, do not clean up when you see the poop, but wait for it to shovel, so it is better to shovel once or twice a day, and once every two days is not a problem.
- The lower layer can be cleaned up every three or four days. The principle is to see if all the cat litter put in the lower layer has melted, and it can be cleaned up when it becomes powder. At this time, it is best to stir and knock on the upper basin to let the sawdust leak out. The rest is complete cat litter and then discard all the lower layer.
- Add some pine wood cat litter into upper layer, and generally, you don’t need to replace it all.
- If you prefer to be clean, you can move the litter box to a sunny and ventilated place every one or two weeks, and brush the lower layer with disinfectant water.
In addition to pine cat litter, bentonite cat litter is a cat litter that many novices will use because it is cheap and has a long history of use. Cats also like this cat litter. However, the particles of bentonite cat litter are small than pine cat litter and low dust. It is also a good choice.
(1) Good water absorption effect.
(2) Less peculiar smell.
(3) Low wear rate and long service life.
(4) Easy to use, just throw it away or flush into the toilet after turning into powder.